What We Do
Proper and safe auto body repair is our specialty.
Need repairs? It’s no problem. Our technicians work hard to achieve exceptional repairs in a timely manner.
We work with a variety of insurances including State Farm, Geico, Mercury, Progressive, AAA, and many more. You will be updated regularly throughout the process of repairs and our customer service representatives will answer any questions you may have regarding your claim.
We offer the best services
for you and your family.
Akins Collision Center customer service begins the moment you walk through the door. We will answer your questions and help you through the auto body repair process, including arranging a rental car and coordinating your insurance claim.
Akins Collision Center offers FREE repair estimates. Sometimes damage may not be easily seen. With your approval, we will completely disassemble the damaged area to get a more detailed and precise assessment of your auto body repair needs. We will tell you what is required to restore your vehicle to pre-accident condition.
We know your vehicle is an investment in mobility. But consider that HOW your vehicle looks is also a direct reflection on you. Small dings, scratches, bumper and door dents are unsightly. They also affect value, especially for leased vehicles. We offer competitive pricing, quick turnaround time, and employ the very same quality procedures for bumper, scratch, and dent repairs.
Our certified technicians only use pre-approved auto-manufacturer’s unibody repair equipment to restore your vehicle back to their standards. By following the manufacturer’s specifications, Akins Collision Center is in the position to offer you our lifetime warranty of any unibody work performed for as long as you own your vehicle.
Akins Collision Center can perform beautiful paint finishes so your vehicle looks as brand new as the day it was made. We guarantee a precise paint job and a perfect finish. Always even, clean, and precise!
Detailing preserves your vehicle’s “factory finish” luster and keeps it looking great for its expected lifetime and then some. We include detailing after your vehicle has been repaired. Our skilled detailers guarantee that you receive your newly-repaired car looking spotless.
What to expect when you arrive at Akins Collision Center:
Step One: Estimate
- When you first arrive to our office, you will be asked to fill out a brief questionnaire to prepare for an estimate.
- One of our experienced estimators will talk with you and evaluate the damage to your vehicle, take pictures, address all related and unrelated damage, explain the repair process, and answer any questions you have.
- You will then be given a visual estimate.
- Once the vehicle is in our shop, we will process all authorizations through your insurance company (if applicable) and keep you posted via email, text, or phone call.
- If you need a rental, we will arrange for a rental directly from our shop through one of our partnering rental companies.
Step Two: Repairs
- Once your vehicle is in the hands of our blue printers, it will be in a teardown process. If additional damage is present, both you and your insurance company will be immediately notified.
- Metal Work – Your vehicle will be worked on for both body and structural repairs.
- Paint Work – Your vehicle will be primed, refinished, and painted using manufactured codes to accurately complete the job.
- Reassembly – Once your vehicle is in this stage, our technicians will assure that all parts of the repairs are complete from head lights to grills and hoods to doors.
- Detail – Our detailing team will clean, polish, and vacuum your vehicle.
Step Three: Completion
- At delivery, our estimator will go over our repair process and documentation. You will have the opportunity to evaluate your vehicle. Thank you for your business!